Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No option to delete Media Encoder file

Contributor ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a file that Media Encoder continues to process every time I open up ME.

I can delete the completed file above and the yet to be processed file below but the delete option is not available for this file.

How do I delete the file so ME can continue to process the files I want to have encoded?

Med Enc.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you clicked on the line "Final ... " just above the highlighted (currently selected) line?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your response.

I tried clicking anything but nothing would bring up an option to delete. At this point, ME must have restarted, it encoded the clip and I was able to delete it.

Still curious as to why I didn't have a delete option even when paused. Can I not delete a file while it's being processed even when I've paused it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You click the bar above each clip, then you can use the minus-bar option up above to delete files in the queue.

Puzzled me at first also.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happening to me too, the minus symbol is grayed out, also the option when I right click on the file. Only "Reset status" and "Duplicate" appear active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the file name.

Or lasso and hit delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to file and choose stop current item! After that you will able to remove!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines