• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open multiple Audio plugin GUI's simultaneously

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if this is a question or a feature request. I am doing audio post production for several TV programs i edited. The main tasks beside mixing the audio is applying selective denoising and general audio restoration, but most importantly, observing the required EBU128 loudness.

For that reason i need to have the tc electronics "loudness radar" (insert FX on master track) constantly open. For some reason, Premiere does not allow me to open several plugin GUI's at the same time, so whenever i need to adjust the DeNoise (insert FX on Track 1), i have to switch to the track mixer, open the Panel of the Denoising Plugin, adjust the settings, switch back to the Loudness Radar etc.

WHY

Its 2022, why can i not open two Plugin GUI's at the same time? Do i miss something here? Is there some workaround for this?

thanks

TOPICS
Audio , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Have a look at this feature request:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911314-audition/suggestions/39792214-make-the-loudness-radar-a-dockable-meter

Here is a screeshot of the Loudness Radar Targeted button.

Loudnerss radar targeted.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at this feature request:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911314-audition/suggestions/39792214-make-the-loudness-rada...

Here is a screeshot of the Loudness Radar Targeted button.

Loudnerss radar targeted.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the "Targeted" Button trick, never saw or used that tiny thing and yes: loudness should be dockable, as should be ANY Plugin GUI, if you need it to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you. I think the Loudness Radar should be treated like the standard level meters and be independent of the effects control. 

I come from a TV sound mixing background and apart from the main TX PPM the most used meters were the Lim/Com gain reduction meters. Like you I wish these cound be made to stay open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just had another look at the Targeted button option and it appears on all the effects menus. This might well solve my problems, I can dedicate one of my monitors to the loudness radar and the dynamics and other effects panels.

effects menus.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines