• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OpenCl does not show

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody knows why OpenCl is not showing on my renderer options?

Thanks a lotScreenshot 2021-10-27 at 10.52.57.png

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Kindly check this link so you can know how to enable it

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/gpu-acceleration-and-hardware-encoding.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you have a Mac, and that you have a recently updated installation of Premiere Pro. Well, you're out of luck at this point since Adobe has completely removed OpenCL support from the renderer options of the Mac versions of Premiere Pro beginning with version 15.4. You will have to downgrade to an older version of Premiere Pro, such as version 15.1, in order to restore OpenCL support.

Also, if this is an M1 ("Apple silicon") Mac, then it does not support OpenCL at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I have a Macbook with a Intel i7 and a Radeon Pro 455.. and just updated the premiere to the latest version, 22 i guess, so maybe thats why. I'm gonna try to downgrade it!
Thanks a lot for yout help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines