• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pop-Up Windows Not Centered

New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with any pop-up windows that are opened. Such as when I save or when I mess with audio gain, the popup will open at the top left corner of my screen as opposed to the middle. I've tried to drag it into the middle and hit cancel to see if Premiere would remember where it's position was it, but it did not work. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences:

FAQ: How to reset preferences in Premiere Pro?

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:

Reset a workspace

Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.

1. Do one of the following:
    • Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
    • Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn’t work,try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried both of those, and unfortunately those have had not worked. It doesn't appear to be a workspace issue. As I've reset all of my workspaces to see if that fixed it and had no luck. Could this possibly be a windows issue? All of my pop-ups in other applications open up at the center of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still had no luck, pop-ups always seem to be at the top right. Could this be a windows issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it could be a Windows issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same (let's face it, minor) problem, but on Mac.   My Open, Save, and Render Progress windows all appear at the top left of my screen, and no matter what I try they won't stay repositioned centrally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having a same problem. I put a second monitor in my GPU and maximize and minimize premiere and the window return to center

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you right click on the window popping up (etc. audio gain) and click on Move, move it to your preferred spot, it'll fix it.

Nawal25420460hsl6_0-1658959468265.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, instead of clicking OK or Cancel, just click the X.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines