• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro 2022 is not working correctly with my Mac Monterey

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to deliver an important work for tomorrow and is the first time i use the latest version of premier pro, im using the new tool of subtiles on my video and the program just crashes every 3 moves. Finally Im about to export it and the comand or "export botton" doesnt work, I really dont know what to do, I have to finish 5 more videos and is so horrible to work like this, please help!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the crash. Would you mind sharing your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Do you see any error codes or messages when it crashes?

Could you also try resetting preferences and deleting cache files?

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, yes I tried all that but it keeps crashing.

Here are the images of my computer and the errors. Sometimes it chashes like 4 times and then before it opens or in the middle of the working process or when I export it (always) so I havent been able to finish my work. I also tried to change the names of the elements to use so there arent symbols like _-/ but keeps crashing...

Thank you for your help.

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 18.20.47.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-22 at 18.26.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines