• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere 13.0.1 Lumetri Lut GPU Bug (Windows + Mac)

Contributor ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a GPU glitch on Windows & Mac while using Lumetri with the latest version that is extremely annoying.

You cannot color correct anything unless turning off CUDA acceleration. It mostly affects pre-installed LUTs.

This seems to be the same problem those people are having:

Premiere Pro CC 13.0.1 corrupt color problem.

LUMETRI - PREMIERE PRO CC2019 13 - WEIRD BUG

Lumetri Color Effect Glitch

To illustrate the problem I've captured it on video:

My system specs:

Windows 10 Build 1083

Intel i9 7960X CPU

Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU

Premiere 13.0.1

Single UHD Wide Monitor 10bit RGB Full Range

Things I've tried:

Reinstall everything

Install the latest NVIDIA drivers

Rollback to official supported drivers (411.63) with CUDA 9.2 for 13.0.1

Clear Premiere settings & Cache

The only thing that worked is to change the renderer to software-only which makes everything slow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news from Adobe, when will this be fixed? Right now 13.x version is completely useless even for non-production.

I've tried on multiple computers and I get the same behavior.

I can't believe this passed the QA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, multiple days spent trying to simply send a cut to a client without crazy flickering rave colors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is by far the worst update for premiere.  I have the same color issue, media pending issue, workspaces reverting every time i open a project, frequent crashes (6 times just today...) and red render bars even after I've rendered it.  UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the random noise specs of colour on both displays… its actually a HSL Secondary Tab bug, LUTs seem to be working for now.

I read about the HSL Secondary bug on another thread today just an hour before it started happening to me, came looking for that thread.

WTAF Adobe? Each release of CC (PP, ID, AI, AE) seems more buggy than the last, this is like the 90s. As bad as the time I was subjected to an InDesign bug that was known (but not admitted to by adobe staff for days) and cost me a job, the work around was using the previous version, which precluded the feature I was using…  Adobe seems to be trying to add features at last, but at the cost of QA. Yearly releases for all the 14 odd CC products at the same time maybe isn't realistic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines