• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Crashes when I try to use "Save as"_20

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup. I've got exactly the same problem. Click on [File] [Save as] and Premiere Pro CC 2018 crashes. The "Save Project" window starts to paint itself but never completes, displaying "(Not Responding)" in the title bar. There has gotta be a workaround. Can somebody from Adobe close this thread down with a workaround until they can get it properly fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still have the issue with the 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jonzy,

Are you wanting to Save the project? Use File > Save. If you want to create a copy of your project, use Save As. When using Save As, you must change the name of the project as a rule of thumb.

If you are using Save As and saving over the same name in the project, you are using the function incorrectly. You need to use Save. If I am misunderstanding your situation, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines