Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere CS6 Installer Download For Mac

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need a copy of the Premiere CS6 installer for Mac computers. Does anyone know how I can download it from?

Thanks, 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download Adobe CS6 Trials: Direct Links (no Assistant or Manager) | ProDesignTools

On a side note: you do need a serial number to activate the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Ann. I visited the website that you suggested, and unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem that the CS6 download links are still active. Are you able to see a set of active links there that I'm not seeing that you can direct me to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can download them.

Turn off all virus scanner, firewall etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. I was able to navigate to the product download section within my Adobe account, but I'm apparently registered with a Windows license, and only Windows EXE files are available for me to download. Is there a way for me to use this license for a Mac as well, and if so, how would I get a DMG file download for Mac OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is no longer available or supported. So I am guessing there is no way to change OS (and serial number).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines