• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.4.1 is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 15.4.1 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop application. This release is recommended for all users.

The August release of Premiere Pro (version 15.4.1) includes a fix for an issue where using edit tools on clips can produce flickering in the Program Monitor.

To update the app open the Creative Cloud desktop application and click the Updates tab on the top-left. Find Premiere Pro in the list and click Update.

This is an "announcement" post. It is not meant for troubleshooting. If you are experiencing any trouble with the release, please create a new post apart from this one. Thank you.

Useful resources

System requirements
New Features
Fixed Issues
Known issues

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the update, whenever I export a new clip or video, no matter where I export the video to, the last 3 seconds of the clip freeze. Doesn't matter if it is 4K, 1080P, it doesn't matter what destination I export to either, I tried several different drives, main hard drive, nothing fixes it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Joe.

Which cameras are these clips coming from? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest/most current version of Adobe Premiere Pro is the August (15.4. 1) release.

How do I get the full version of Premiere Pro?
To download Premiere Pro as part of Creative Cloud, you'll need to head to the Adobe site and choose one of the subscription options. You can choose a single-app plan, which gives you Premiere Pro alone, or you can choose a plan that includes Adobe's full range of creative apps, including Photoshop and Illustrator. Here is complete details for you https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/release-note/release-notes-premiere-pro.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to go back to the 15.4 whenever I went export it kept giving me an error message all three times I tried it. I absolutely hate this new update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry. Can you upload a screenshot of the warning dialog box?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump. Do you have a screenshot to share? 

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Premiere plan to fix the Proxy export bug where footage from Sony FX6 and FX9 cameras has its 8 channels of audio messed up, forcing us to RE-TRANSCODE all our footage before making proxies? 

Here's the video detailing this painful workaround: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QINuj5EZS0Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jimmy,

Sorry about the frustration. Thanks for pointing me to this video. Sorry, but any future plans by the product are not revealed here. I just can't divulge those types of things. Better to get the issue in front of devs by posting to User Voice. Sorry that I cannot do that for you, but here is the link: Premiere Pro User Voice

That said, please try the new beta version with some test footage to see if your bug has been addressed. I hope that would help you.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We just upgradeed from v.14 to v15.4.2 and it is IMPOSSIBLE to find release notes for all iterations of v.15. If I click on NEW FEATURES up above, it takes me to v.22 release notes.  Any google search I do turns up nothing.  

I would really like to know what the differences are but, frustratingly I can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's because v 22 is the same as 15.4.2 premiere pro 22 refer to the
"year" 15.4.2 is the actual build application version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They moved PR to "version" 22 to align various program version numbers. And also, a version "22" aligns with the year 2022.

PR 2022 is not version 15.4.2. It is 22.0.0. And the last version of PR 2021 was 15.4.1. There is NO 15.4.2.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you open the app and select about it says 15.4.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I keep getting this error 
Conflict updating Premier Pro
Save your work and close the following programs before continuing. Learn more
- dynamiclinkmanager
How do I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines