• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2022, Cannot load app tutorials

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app tutorials are not loading for Premiere Pro 2022. If you select the Home icon in Premiere Pro 2022, you can see the "Hands-on Tutorials/app tutorials" on the top of the interface. After a tutorial is selected, a refresh button appears and also says, "check internet connection" but that doesn't seem to fix or seem to be the issue.

Creative Cloud is also set to not allow syncing and I'm wondering if that's the issue. Additionally, if I double click on app tutorial, I get the following message:

"Scratch disks are write protected or unavailable..."

I tried restarting holding the Option key on a Mac, but it didn't revolve the issue.

The File> Project Settings, > scratch disk is set to load the Going Home tutorial that is one of the Internet tutorials and not the app tutorials.

If I go to the fowling site, the tutorials try to connect to Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 but cannot make the connection:

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/discover/article/animate-your-titles?_branch_match_id=10674622681...

How can I load the Adobe Premiere app tutorials?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its either your OS or browser blocking the internet link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding. I checked the browser. That's not the problem. I'm using Big Sur so the problem being the software is possible. However, I don't have this problem with After Effects. Could it be System Preferences>Security & Privacy Files and Folders? Premiere is greyed out with no check marks but some of the other apps are not grayed out and do have check marks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a Mac person cannot help you any further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem! Can't figure it out. HELP!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines