Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC Show "Media Pending"

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2013 Nov 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently update PR CC to 7.1.

When render seq always show "Media Pending".

How to solve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 07, 2013 Nov 07, 2013

I try update Adobe Premiere Pro CC to 7.1 again.

I tried many ways, and finally I found a solution.

Download PR CC 7.0.1 update file and extract "ImporterFastMPEG.prm". Copy and replace to PR CC Plug-in folder.

This way solve my problom.

Using privous "ImporterFastMPEG.prm" to fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 107 Replies 107
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2016 Jul 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply right click the clip and click "Nest" to make it into a nested sequence and this should combat your problem.

Screenshot_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I struggled with this as well as of today (10/26/16) with a huge feature film. All of a sudden after months of working, I encountered this. I have a maxed out MacPro (trashcan) 12-core 64 GB of RAM, (the works) editing in Prmeiere CC 2015.3.  So I let all of the thousands of files load and index with no success. Just for a little background, I have a timeline with two hours of edits from footage shot on RED and Blackmagic cameras but converted to ProRes 4:2:2 and ProRes Proxy. Some of the conversions were done in Redcine X and some in Final Cut Pro 7. I thought it was my drive at first thinking it was going bad, but they were mounting immediately to the desktop fine (typically drive that is going to fail will take longer than normal to mount to a desktop.) So after finding another suggestion on a different forum about uninstalling, I did that and it worked.

But it wasn't the simple uninstall. I tried uninstalling first and it didn't work thinking I deleted all of the Adobe related files, so on the second try I noticed I missed a couple, but then deleted EVERYTHING with "Adobe" attached to it on the second try. So basically, I downloaded the uninstaller. Then after uninstalling, deleted the applications. Next I did a search typing in "adobe" so I could find all files and folders with the name attached to it and deleted those. Then I ejected the uninstaller from the desktop and made sure to delete the adobe uninstall .dmg and did this on all the users for my computer (people forget that the application can be deleted on one user and then still on another). Be sure to check "users" folders, "application support," "cache," etc.  for the Adobe files. You don't have to delete any premiere projects or autosave project files, but everything should go. After doing this, I reinstalled. Opened up my project file and it didn't playback immediately, but after a minute or so from loading all of the media (it will indicate how many files are remaining to load at the bottom of the project tab on the lower left if you have it set on the "editing" layout) it finally works. So now, I am back to normal. I don't know what contributed to this, but it is working for now. I guess one of those files I deleted had to cause a problem because I didn't change or delete anything form my drive, nor move any project or media files.

I pray this helps! God bless!

-C

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After trying tons of options, I just had to call customer service and have their tech do a screen share. He went in and reset the Premiere preferences by going into specific adobe/premiere related folders/files by creating new ones. For example, he went to a folder named "adobexmp" (arbitrary name I am making up for example purposes)  and would add a ".old" extension to it. So the new name would be, "adobexmp.old" and he did this for several files. Afterwards, I booted up the project and everything works fine... for now. I tried to get more information, but all he did was tell me that he reset the preferences and he did not go into the Adobe menu to do it.

So maybe give their tech support a call and see if they can do the same for you.

God bless!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SIMPLE FIX - works for me every time.

-Create new sequence.
-Copy all of your work over

-Render

*just make sure you mute tracks / turn off certain layers  if you had any of that happening in first sequence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is how I fixed the Media Pending in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.

1. Right click on the video in the timeline.

2. Left click on "Enable" in the drop down window, this will uncheck it.

3. Once done right click on the video again in the timeline.

4. Left click the "Enable" in the drop down again, this will enable the video again.

This will fix the Media Pending. The video should now be back active in the timeline.

To see a quick tutorial that's less than 2 minutes go here: Quickly Fix Media Pending in Adobe Premier Pro CC - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. find folder : user - appdata - roaming - adobe - common - media cache files

2. delete all files

3. restart premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem then i go sequence settings change the file preview format from Microsoft avi to Quick Time now it's work perfect... No problem  for the preview

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just had a live chat support with Adobe. And they gave me this solution which worked :

- 1.Right Click on Windows Menu > Run > Type in RUN box -  %appdata%

- 2.  Find and Open Adobe Folder and rename "Common" folder to "common.old"

- 3. "Premiere Pro" folder to "Premiere Pro.old"

Final step:

Click on Documents Folder : > and rename "Adobe" folder to "Adobe.old"

Hope this is helpful!
Timót

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines