• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro export error 512, error compiling movie

Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything I could think of, but Premiere keeps failing to export my project, to either h.264 or h.265 (screenshot below)

My footage is from a Nikon D5200, and they are .mov files. This only happens when I apply any Lumetri Colour effect.

Help

premiereissue.PNG

My PC specs are

Core i9 7900x

Gtx 1080ti

32gb ddr4-3200 ram

asus prime x299 deluxe mb

2x 1tb samsung 960 evo ssd

Update: I tried converting the footage to .mp4 using handbrake and using that, but to no avail

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone please help i need to finish this project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vespill,

I am sorry that you are not able to render your sequence.

• Do you have any specific effect (inbuilt or 3rd party) used around 00:00:05:03 - 00:00:06:05?
  • Have you tried exporting your sequence from the Media Encoder?
  • Any update available for the video drivers?
  • Try this: open your project, click on File > Project settings > General & change the video renderer to ' MPE Software Only' and delete previews.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only other effect I have besides the lumetri colour is letterbox from the ignite pro 3rd party plugin.

I have tried removing that effect but it doesn't change anything

I have tried using AME but to no avail

All my drivers are up to date

I have yet to try the software only mode, but if it does work I suspect that it will be quite slow.

By the way it doesn't always fail at the same point in the video, sometimes it fails at 10% and other times at 80%

Is there any way to make it work using CUDA?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried software only, same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I was recently having a problem like this when I used Lumetri along with a 3rd party effect in some of my sequence's clips. The task manager showed I was using a ton of memory, and I eventually got the 512 fail. The 3rd party vendor told me a tip that solved the problem. He said to move the Lumetri effect so it is after the 3rd party effect on each clip. That worked for me. It cut the memory usage in half and the render completed successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm...that is very interesting. I will be sure to try it and report the results here asap. Clearly this is a common issue and Adobe needs to fix it rather quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same is happening for me - super frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same problem today. I got around it by queuing the export to the Media Encoder instead of exporting directly from Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried software only, same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long is the sequence you're exporting?

I'd suggest trying to export a small part - say the first 2 minutes to see if that works. If it does, it may be a specific part of the file that is not causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried that after your suggestion, but to no avail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue...

Someone know how to fix it? ...

maybe it happened because of the update...

The project I want to export is kinda old.

Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 22.28.49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've same problems, can't finish the rendering....

How to fix It? I've tried a lot of time still not finishing my project....

Many Thx.

- Encoding Time: 00:05:09

01/06/2018 03:43:25 PM : Encoding Failed

------------------------------------------------------------

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\H:\kelvin job 2017\2017 AnchorRun.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:00:23:16 - 00:00:23:25

Rendering at offset: 23.267 seconds

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629690

-------------------------------------

- Encoding Time: 00:01:44

01/06/2018 03:57:41 PM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

GPU Render Error

Unable to process frame.

Writing to file: \\?\C:\Users\antonio\Desktop\anchor run 2017.mp4

Around timecode: 00:00:14:29 - 00:00:14:38

Rendering effect: AE.ADBE Lumetri

Rendering at offset: 14.483 seconds

Component: EffectFilter of type GPUVideoFilter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695

A low-level exception occurred in: Lumetri Color (AEVideoFilter:11)

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Software Render Error

A low-level exception occurred.

Writing to file: \\?\C:\Users\antonio\Desktop\anchor run 2017.mp4

Around timecode: 00:00:23:24 - 00:00:23:26

Rendering at offset: 0.050 seconds

Component: Lumetri Color of type AEVideoFilter

Selector: 11

Error code: 512

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I have the same problem:

- Encoding Time: 00:05:24

04/12/2018 07:39:22 AM : Encoding Failed

A low-level exception occurred in: Lumetri Color (AEVideoFilter:11)

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Software Render Error

Writing to file: /Volumes/MyART/PREMIER PRO Projects/Elvira 2nd VIDEO_Sub_02_7.mp4

Around timecode: 00;01;28;03 - 00;01;28;07

Rendering at offset: 8.108 seconds

Component: Lumetri Color of type AEVideoFilter

---------------------------------------

Did somebody found the way how to resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT UPDATE: I just found out this solution of mine ONLY works for rendering, it does not allow me to export, I get the same errors as everyone else, Software only or CUDA, I rolled back my graphics card drivers, didn't help, I used Media Encoder, didn't help, Really need a fix for this. My business is literally at a standstill until I can get this fixed.

I was having the same error code as many here, just trying to simply render my footage, with a lumetri color effect on it and I kept getting error code 512. I restarted the program, my computer, wasn't maxing out my computer's resources either, turned my render engine to Software only, etc. and nothing worked.

Finally found a solution today. I rendered effects ONLY "In to out" and then followed up with a regular render in to out and the problem seemed to go away, not sure why, but alas, it worked. Hope it works for you all too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar issues here...  I get a host of errors when using the GPU for export, (GTX980ti with latest drivers), so I switched to software only and get a new error, this is using AME:

A low-level exception occurred in: Dip to Black (AEVideoFilter:11)

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Software Render Error

Writing with exporter: HEVC (H.265)

Writing to file: \\?\G:\RAF100\RAF100_Ambisonic_4k.mp4

Writing file type: HEVC

Around timecode: 00;10;16;08 - 00;10;16;10

Rendering effect: AE.ADBE Dip To Black

Rendering at offset: 0.000 seconds

Component: Dip to Black of type AEVideoFilter

Very frustrating.  Why does PPro allow a sequence to be constructed if it cannot then render it out..??!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the folder you are trying to export to shared at all, or watched for updates by another program?

I was exporting directly to my Dropbox and the error went away for me after changing that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys, I have the solution for this!
Just do it, go to edit>preferences>memory, and the option (Optimize rendering for) change to Memory.

I did it and solved my problems!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was following this thread because I got the same problem and I think I found a workaround to deliver my jobs on time. theres very little information about what kind of modifications are applyed in lumetri, so my solution maybe useless for a lot of people.

long story short: got problems to export h264 and cdng, 1080p, 4k files/timelines with just lumetri and USM applyed. so I made experiments with the settings to figure out what was happening.

I've found that my export problem is generated when I use a cube lut in the lumetri creative tab! I'm using the creative tab because I need to use like 70% of intensity of one determined lut of my library.

my solution:

to get this look using just the basic correction tab I applyed the desired lut with the desired intensity in the creative tab to use as reference, exported one "virgin" frame, openned in PS, use adjustment layers to achieve the look and export a lut file.

so I can apply the lut in the BASIC CORRECTION LUT TAB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having this problem with Red Giant's Denoiser III plugin, and it seems that setting memory settings from "perfomance" to "memory" has indeed worked! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found that the workflow I shared is worthless in some cases.

tonight I tried to export a 2 hour long video, 1080p from A7s2 4k multicam with just lumetri basic correction and USM.

tried to change a lot of settings, use the effects in the adjustment layer, in the cuts, change some settings in lumetri and flatten the entire multicam...

the only solution I've found: dont use lumetri. it not reliable in my computer.

I'm getting really worried because premiere is getting completelly unreliable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think i have the fix -

it's a damn pack of free LUTs. something after the update makes these buggy to render. don't use them and the problem disappears.

i think its these

35 Free LUTs for Color Grading Videos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed I think this is the problem, I use the same rocketstock preset LUTs and it’s just a case of chance.

I managed to render and export a video with a lot of these LUTs applied, but then after making further adjustments and reattempting to render and export the same video I’ve had 3 errors.

Guessing it’s buggy. Either way I’m thinking about switching editing softwares altogether because I’ve had too many issues with PP and AE over the years and I’m fed up now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20200530_041957.jpg

 

20200530_041629.jpg

 I checked my memory I have more than ample space on my laptop my flash drive and my cloud... I dont understand that noticication.... and my video is a 1min 23sec promo video... there is nothing at 6mins I added a transition at 56 seconds.. I rendered it it worked out. But when I looked at it it was offset a little and had a mirror effect at the top of the frame so I fixed it and now this all has happened... please help.... I have tried everything I can think of... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines