• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro not exporting at the same exact colours I'm using

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I need to export some phone mockups for a web page that has this code #0A1435 as background colour, so I need to use the same exact colour on the background (lpha is not considered because I need a very small size file for web).

My phone is a .png element so I create a Color Matte and use the same exact colour, it looks good.

The problem is that when I render this blue is not exactly 0A1435 , it changes to 091436 so it looks bad on the webpage because you can see the change of colour... Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Here I show the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXma4FTfW5M

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not shooting/rendering any iPhone or HDR footage. Im just rendering a Premiere Pro Color Mate with a colour code and want the render to have the same colour code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like you're copying the hex from Photoshop, then pasting in Premiere?

What CM is your Photoshop set for? Is it hopefully set to sRGB also? As if Ps is set to/working in a different color space, that might be an issue.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines