• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 'not responding' on startup.

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run Premiere Pro CC (2017) on Windows 10 64 bit. Premiere Pro worked fine a couple of days ago until I tried to warp stabilise a large video file which crashed premiere pro making me end the program through the task manager. Ever since then I have not been able to use Premiere Pro as whenever I open it doesn't respond. All other Adobe products are working fine (photoshop, illustrator, after effects). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program with no luck. I am launching the programme by double clicking the icon rather than opening it from a saved file. I have tried 'run as administrator'. I have also removed any plug-ins from the MediaCore file to see if it was a plug-in causing the crash but still no luck. (I have attached a screenshot of the program when it first opens)

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get Premiere Pro to work? Screenshot (129).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your video driver directly from the video card manufacturer's site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the Waiting option yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have the same problem sometimes some days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines