Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with scaling after replacing proxies with original files

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I hope you can help me with a problem I’m facing in regards of a project I’m working on.

I received proxy-files of a project to edit them into a a split-screened video.
After finishing the edit, my co-worker tried to replace the proxy-files with the originals. In that process, all of the scalings for the individual video-files ended up being too large and going beyond the intended format.
I tried to visualize it for you in the attached image. We changed the size of the files for them to fit the format again but since I used some tracking shots and zooms, it would be a hassle to readjust those.
The sequence settings are also included in the attached image.

Hope someone can help me with this! Thank you!

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Hi susagi,

Thanks for your note. Your footage is 4K. What is the frame size of the proxies? Were they HD? Did your co-worker attach the proxies to the 4K footage before handing off the sequence to you? See this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/keyframing-scale-on-proxies-then-having-to-rebuild-keyframes-at-higher-resolution-workaround/m-p/10687522#M233201

Hope we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi susagi,

Thanks for your note. Your footage is 4K. What is the frame size of the proxies? Were they HD? Did your co-worker attach the proxies to the 4K footage before handing off the sequence to you? See this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/keyframing-scale-on-proxies-then-having-to-r...

Hope we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!! This Thread helped me a lot!!!

Greetings,
Susa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines