• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project exporting with weird, random pixels/glitches?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a video editor for a living and I've never seen this happen before. I'm making an AMV, and whenever I export a frame (screenshot in Premiere) or export the whole video as I normally would, I get these weird, colored block pixels on certain clips and at random points. It's not consistent throughout all of the media though, and only affects maybe 1/4 of my clips, despite them all being the same file type and from the same source. I downloaded the whole series from Crunchyroll (through iTube Studio HD video downloader). Also, this weird pixelation does NOT show up in the Premiere preview window.

This is what the glitching on the affected clips looks like when I export through Premiere:

5 Seconds of Summer ‒ Teeth (Lyrics).00_00_10_12.Still030.png 

And this is what it's supposed to look like (taken as a normal screenshot from my Mac in the Premiere preview window)

Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 11.13.29 PM.png

I know the media is not corrupt, because the raw media is totally fine, it's just after it goes through premiere that this glitching starts to happen. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Export settings: 

Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 11.01.22 PM.png

Sequence Settings

Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 11.22.07 PM.png

Media Properties:

Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 11.30.49 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like a cool project caledeangelis! Those anomalies might go away if you try "Software Encoding" in the Video Tab of your Export Settings dialog box. Can you try a test? Let us know.

Good luck. I grew up watching Japanese animation. Anime now is so interesting and intense compared with Speed Racer, Astro Boy, and Kimba (showing my age!). That said, later in life, I got into "3x3 eyes" and loved "Akira," "Cowboy Bebop," and "Ghost in the Shell." I traveled to Japan nine times, mainly in the early 2000s. Good times.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @cdean18 ,

Sorry for this problem. Can you please try the latest beta build once ?  You can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Please try and let us know how it goes in the beta build. If you still see this issue in beta builds, please share your original footage & export settings. We will check it at our end.

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines