• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project exports audio with echo (reverb)

New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When editing and working on the project audio is fine, but as I export it suddenly audio has intense reverb. On the editing the audio has no effects added to it. Does anyone know a solution to this?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post your export settings?

And double check that you have not added any audio effects in your track mixer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is happening to me as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible you have the 'Global Effects' button pressed (blue if it is dropped on the Program Monitor)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion. It is not blue. I would think you'd hear it in the edit track as well. This only happens after export. I actually created just a stereo track (voice to music) in Audition. Then importated that wav file into the audio track. The Audition export is correct. It sounds correct in the timeline - but the export has copious amounts of reverb on it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wouldn't hear it if it was an effect and you have global effects off.

I've not seen this issue before. Do you have a short clip you could upload to google drive, etc? If so, post the link here if you don't mind, or PM me. I'll give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See below. I don't think it's an Adobe issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

So, I was editing with a pair of Ipod Max over the ear headphones. When playing the output of the computer (i.e. the exported file) there is a ton of reverb. When played through mac speakers, there is no reverb and it sounds like the timeline from Premiere. So, while strange, for me this does not appear to be an adobe issue. I have no idea why the headphones want to add reverb.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it has something to do with the Spatial Audio feature. Trying to turn it off, but it keeps wanting to use it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That will be a good catch. Let's hear from Nicolas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines