Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proxy watermark is not working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am tyring to add a proxy watermark to the file , but this option deosn't work at all. Adding watermark as png file in "effects" section in proxy setting of media encoder. Tryied to add file name, not showing either. Watched tons of video on youtube, searched google - seems like I am doing everything right. Please advise. 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dg,

That's weird. It's working OK here. Can you try a different graphic as a test? What happens then?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I beleive you need to tinker with your X,Y offsets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem. Having an image png on my proxy has become such a huge challenge and my old eyes are not able to see the difference between the proxy and origin file.

I usually select clips right click and selct proxies > create proxies > quicktime + prores low. This has worked well for me and the proxies are created as per each individial files framerate (meaning 24fps origin has a 24fps proxy AND 60fps origin file has 60fps proxy).

Now just to have a png  on the proxy to help my failing eyes..... i have to create an encoder preset > then create an ingest preset that links to the encoder preset > then export the ingest preset > Then select the ingest preset during proxy conversion and.........it has proxied all the mixed frame rate footage all into 24p.

To be brief i want the same functionality of the previous method i was using. I just want the png added to the proxies. Any suggestions please ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I installed a fresh updated premiere and media encoder and followed this video after having same issue. All good now. Just make sure you DONT check the box "add watermark" when you actually make the proxies. If you've added the proxy watermark during the creation of the Preset.....no need to check that box when in premiere pro creating the proxy. the watermark will not show up. Just leave that box unchecked and boom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b8VtZX62XA&t=471s

❗ Download my FREE Proxy Preset: https://get.whoismatt.com/proxypreset Is your computer too slow to edit 4K video? Or do you have a fast computer that still lags when you are editing 4K, 6K, or even 8K footage? This video will show you how to create proxy files to MASSIVELY speed up your video ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines