Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Frames from previous clips appearing

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm experiencing an issue on Premiere Pro 2020. When I insert Clip A (for example), into my timeline, and then clip B comes right after it, about a second in to clip B a random frame from clip A shows up and I can't get rid of it. There's no evidence on the timeline that clip A is actually present, but for whatever reason this random frame is still showing up. It's really making it difficult to work on my current project. Any solutions?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

always best to say what you're using (source material, version of program, even computer specs etc. in some cases ). Anyway, is your source stuff variable frame rate ( VFR) ?? like from some phone or something ??? Those things need to be converted sometimes to constant frame rate before they act nice.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have just solved this issue that was driving me crazy... if you right-click > properties and then select details on all of your clips you will probably find the FPS are out by tiny bits, my clips were 30FPS, then some were 29.87FPS, 29.96FPS ETC. So i used AME (adobe media encoder) selected 1080P TV output and all clips are now solidly locked to 30FPS. So i bashed them in a test project and cut up, moved around sliced and sliced and none overlapped into the next frame any further. 

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing my sequence setting frame rate from 30.1fps to 25fps solved it aswell! thanks for the idea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines