• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rendering issues

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very confused as to what to do, I don't want to delete my entire time line to fix this I've already tried and its been like this for 2 days, none of my projects will render even if its a 1 minute clip.

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Hi D,

Sorry about this. I can see that you're having an issue with exporting H.264 content. In this Export Settings Dialog Box, scroll down in the "Video" tab. Change the Encoding Settings > Performance from Hardware Rendering to Software Rendering. Is it working now? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi D,

Sorry about this. I can see that you're having an issue with exporting H.264 content. In this Export Settings Dialog Box, scroll down in the "Video" tab. Change the Encoding Settings > Performance from Hardware Rendering to Software Rendering. Is it working now? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, but unfortuantly when I select it I cannot export with youtube 1080. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines