Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speech to text - Initializing local transcript engine Error

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I am running into a problem with my adobe premiere pro. I am trying to use the the speech to text feature, winch seems to be an amazing feature overall. but it always gets stuck on the "Initializing local transcript". It has been stuck here for plus 15 minutes for a 3 minute clip. Also, my adobe cloud doesnt recognize that adobe premeire pro or after effects is installed, it still has the "install" button even though it is installed.

Here is the specs of the Macbook that I am currently using:

Macbook Pro 14" M1 32 GB RAM 512 SSD. the computer is a week old today.

If anyone could share some light on how to fix the problem I would higly appreciate it. Thank you in advance! Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 14.53.04.pngScreenshot 2022-04-09 at 14.53.53.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, when I click to install either one of the softwares on adobe premeire cloud nothing happens. It is very odd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about that, Bruno. That is kind of odd. It looks like an account-related issue. Are you in an educational or enterprise environment by any chance? Please also check out this FAQ: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-premiere-pro-troubleshooting-speech-to-t...

I hope it helps!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines