• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speed change is freezing playback on interpreted footage.

Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a project that I shot in 2.7K 60fps. The majority of the video will be half speed, but i want some parts to play as normal. I have interpreted the footage to play at 30fps. Then i drop in the timeline and change speed to 200% (Should play normal speed right?). When i play the footage back, I gives me a still somewhere else in the footage. The audio is fine, and it plays through when i scrub through it. I only have this issue when i play it. I have attached a link to a video showing the iussue. 

https://vimeo.com/378642358

Anyone else had this or know of a resolve? 

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bro i have the exactly same problem, rendering will work, but as soon as you change anything, it goes back again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here. Forum seems to be full of these errors. Seems that Adobe will have to handle it ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines