• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline keeps on playing and won't pause

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, when I press play on my timeline it just keeps going eventhough I press pause multiple times.

All my settings are set to the lowest quality. The footage itself plays out perfectly fine, it's just that it won't stop on my command. Did anyone else have this issue? It's impossible to edit like this.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has persisted for a long time. Three updates have passed by. The same situation is with the JKL keyboard shortcuts. With a two-fold / three-fold increase in the viewing speed, the picture freezes, and the sound goes. The output head freezes for a few seconds and does not respond to pressing the stop key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear this.

I usually press spacebar to start and stop playing and it seems to work great. Maybe the spacebar would work better for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes closing and reopening Premiere Pro, or closing and killing it in Task Manager and reopening, or restarting the computer fixes it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try to reset the preferences whenever premiere pro behaves badly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines