Trying to render video & keeps getting stuck at 72%

Explorer ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try to render this project & it keeps getting stuck at 72% & won't go any farther. I have added no effects to the clips in the project. It has 3 mp4 videos in it that all I've done to them is chop them. Two of them all I've also scaled them down & moved their position for a background I'm using. I've looked at other people that have had renders get stuck at a certain percent & for them it was just removing effects which doesn't help me when I don't have any effects being used. Not sure what to do.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere takes something like 4-5 times the final 'size' of the video file in disc space to complete an export, so first, make sure you have plenty of room on that drive you're exporting to.

Now, so it's always stopping at X point, right? Go to that point, and remove the clip that is there. Close the gap and see if it will complete the encode.

If not, close the project, dump the cache files, then relaunch Premiere. That might help.

If not, create a new project, navigate to the old one in the MediaBrowser panel, and "import" the assets of the old project.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I replaced the clip with another one & it finally worked.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating to version 22.4 (just released).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines