Exit

Unknown error while loading the Motion Graphics template

Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 2.26.55 PM.png

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Formats , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the Media Cache and Media Cache files:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seconds-in-premi...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn't work, try Preferences > Audio Hardware and set Input to None.

If that doesn’t work, try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver)

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all of this ;( what am I doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the mogrt from? Adobe Stock or a third party?

Can you open it in After Effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are saving to an cloud/external hard drive...I might have a solution for you below@BIGBOYCO )

Here's the thing...it seems (as true with most glitches) there are SEVERAL triggers that could cause this problem...not just one. So, the solution from someone that says - "this one simple thing in 30 seconds fixed it" - might not be the magic solution for your problem.

First, try everything that @Peru Bob said.... @Peru Bob has given the best exhaustive list that I found anywhere in the support community. I am only adding another trigger to this list...none of these is the end all/fix all.

My glitch was caused by working in a synchronized folder to the cloud.

I normally do all my work in a synchronized folder to a cloud application (e.g. Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc)

After updating, Adobe Premiere seemed to not like the cloud app I was using. I tried all other methods of fixing this issue...none worked...UNTIL...

I accidentally created a Adobe Premiere project that saved to a location on my hard drive...and the Motion Graphics Template Import Error was gone! Here is what I did...

• Create an Adobe Premiere project on your hard drive (not a synchronized folder to any cloud app)
  • Create a sequence. Open Essentials Graphics (Window > Essential Graphics), Browse, and drag the MOGRT files from your library onto the sequence. In your Adobe Premiere Project bin, this will create a folder called Motion Graphics Template
  • Create an Adobe Premiere project on your synchronized folder.
  • Copy and Paste (right click Copy/Paste or Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V works) the Motion Graphics Template folder in the Adobe Premiere Project bin from the hard drive Premiere Project bin to the synchronized folder Premiere Project bin.

I hope this additional solution works from some of you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue? Adobe help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

;( no any other solutions? @Peru Bob @bdteach 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a red line above the timeline indicating that the mogrts do not match the sequence settings.

Try creating a new sequence that matches the mogrt properties and place the mogert there.  If that works, place that sequence in the main sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
After spending hours trying to figure this error, your advice made my day.
The issue is related to anyone with a project created in Google Drive Folders or External.
I just created a new prproj in Downloads and... SOLVED! 😉
God Bless You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I opened the MOGRT template in After Effects. Changed its name a shorter character version. Exported as a new MOGRT with the new shorter name and it worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finalmente deu certo! Salvava direto no onedrive, e não imaginava que esse seria o problema! Obrigada por postar a solução ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File > Project Settings > Scratch Disks

check the ones for motion graphics template (better set to same as project)

if it doesn't work, try opening the mogrt in after effects and re-export from there 

choosing a short file name and path.

Personally, i'd better use local drives and keep externals for backups.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/motion-graphics-templates.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me! I had donwloaded the MOGRT It was in my downloads. I kept on getting the error. Changed that file location to Download as a test - and it worked!

R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of this works for me, the error did not occur before with all my assets, but when I added a new asset to motionbro, suddenly, all my assets, even the ones that were not from motionbro, stopped working, what just happened ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you mean you installed the Motionbro extension?

if yes, check with them for any possible solutions or updates,

especially if you updated to the newest Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines