Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Video export result is shrinked on the top screen

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, all,

I was trying to export my video in Premier 2021, nothing went wrong and no error appeared. 

When I played the clip, it played normally like this ↓.

2021-08-14 (1).png

But whenever I pause playing the video, or rendered it, it shows like this↓:

My video got shrink on the top. This view also shows in the render preview.

2021-08-14.png

I had tried different sizes rendering the video, like H.246 in different sizes, most of the sizes showed like the shrinked one, it only worked in 480 SD. HOWEVER! The preview on the 480 SD was still rendered in a shrinked view like the picture abbove.

I had tried restart my PC, and reinstall Premier Pro, but none of them worked.

Please help... 😞

Thanks....

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Formats, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot sequence settings and properties clips used.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to see that. Could you share a sample file with us to test?

Let us know.

Thanks.

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you might be unintentionally mixing Pixel Aspect Ratio values (PAR).

To double-check, look at the Preview Area for your Sequences as well as source footage in the Project tab while selected.  

Premiere Pro Project tab with indicator pointing to the PAR Value.Premiere Pro Project tab with indicator pointing to the PAR Value.

You may need to enable "Preview Area" from the Project tab pop-up menu to see this.

Report back on what is indicated for the PAR of your Sequence as well as your ssource footage.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines