• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos not encoding

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last week I can not encode a video to save my life.  I have two different projects and neither will encode.  Ive update my graphics card and even deleted and reinstalled premiere.  It says rendering audio then it goes to encoding video.  That Screen comes up for a few seconds.  It then says its finished.  Its only giving me a 14 kb file.  Please help.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How's your hard drive space? That's the most common culprit. After that is the in/out. In the render settings, how long of a video does it expect to render? Tried exporting to a different drive? What version do you have? OS? Go back a version in Premiere perhaps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive used both the current version and the previous version.  To start I tried exporting it to my current desktop but it didn't have enough space so I started sending the export to a portable hard drive and its still not working. Im on windows 10.  It had been working fine up untill last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is likely not enough space. You have to free up some space to export. Sometimes external drives don't work well. Move some stuff off of your internal drive and give it another go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need sufficient free space on your system drive for system and temp files.

As said by Graeme Bull , you need to make more space available.  It would be best to install a larger drive.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Can you share the screenshot of the Export settings? What's the source of the media files? 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines