• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird Playback Lag v23.2 Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know if this is Softwear based, or if this is hardwear based (i dont think hardwear as i can run a full symphonic track im working on with no issue: and it kills other computers):

Issue: When playing back videos in the time line, no matter what iv done, when i hit play it just starts lagging out what is being played...Rest of the stuff is fine, quick to move, quick to paste: But when i hit play it just seems to creat a weird Glitch/Lag. This happens with just either Audio or Video. Best way i can discribe it is when you're on youtube and you accedently rest something on your space bar. Its like a god awfull lag.

My computer sepcts are:
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900
Ram: Trident DDR4 64gb (2x32)
Graphics - Navid Geforce 3080 FE

I NEVER had any issues with this softwear unless i was doing a lot of animated particle effects for specail promos like fire or haze from the Adobe Shop... Now it cant even play my old singer walking up to the band center we're at. If anyone knows, please post a comment! TIA!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Hi,

I saw the video. Thanks for that. I know this problem, I think it has to do with Blu-tooth headphones or an audio device not matching audio sample rate settings. Choose Preferences > Audio Hardware and set the Default Input to "No Input." Is it working now? Let me know. We are after hours here on the west coast, so I'll check back with you in the morning. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a video of what's going on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I saw the video. Thanks for that. I know this problem, I think it has to do with Blu-tooth headphones or an audio device not matching audio sample rate settings. Choose Preferences > Audio Hardware and set the Default Input to "No Input." Is it working now? Let me know. We are after hours here on the west coast, so I'll check back with you in the morning. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ITS A FIX!!!! Thank you Kevin 🤘🤘🤘 You just saved our release show promo! 🙏 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool, I'll sleep better now. Have a good one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It saves my day too! Thanks a lot Kevin! ❤️ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are most welcome, @el.basuerrro! Thanks for reporting back on that.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremy,

Sorry. Please try updating to the latest NVIDIA studio drivers, not the game ready drivers. I hope that helps you solve the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly it did not, good idea however! I myself never knew they had a studio driver set. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines