• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird red line popping up on exported video.

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm having an issue with my exported video. I've made a trailer for a UFC fight however upon watching back the trailer after exporting it there are these strange glitchy red lines that are popping up. These lines never showed up when playing back the sequence after I had rendered it however they were there when certain effects and clips were not rendered but dissapeared after having been rendered. I've never seen anything like this since using premiere and all I can think that it is, is a problem with my export settings although I've been using the same settings for a while now and this has never happened. Anyone know what this is or how to fix it? 

Also the framing postiotn of the video changes to how it is previewed in premeire pro. If you watch it on PC it looks normal. However I watched it on my TV and the framing is weird with black bars going all around it.

Also also just as I've finished writing the main part I've noticed that these lines appear when dip to black transitions are fading in. Might be something to do with it but I'm still not sure as like I mentioned when watching back my sequence these lines don' t pop up. They do however pop up in the export preview. 

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG2VUsBnFrk 

Images of red lines:

JamesG25013666npzg_0-1659618713326.png

JamesG25013666npzg_1-1659619039011.png

JamesG25013666npzg_2-1659619146457.png

In the video you'll see them pop up in the far hand side. There are

more of than just the ones seen in the images I have displayed. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sensational! Worked like a treat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines