• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Write-On Effect (Adjustment Layer) Not working

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have every setting within the adjustment layer just as I have it in the other two on my timeline, yet every time I try to move forward a frame and advance the write-on tool, it simply moves the one dot instead of drawing a thick line to overlay the text like in the text above. Everything was going smoothly until now as one can tell.Screenshot (2).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Creative Cloud forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a video screen recording with the effect controls of what happens when it works and then show when it is not working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I started screen recording the problem, it somehow fixed itself...it's like the monster you tell your parents is in the closet but never is. I guess waiting a few days and trying again solved the problem, not restarting the computer and a thousand other things. Thank you for trying to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines