• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Track Names

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature has been requested for a long time, and for the life of me I can't figure out why Adobe won't implement it. I'm a soundie, and I spend all day on set labeling my individual mic tracks so that the post-sound editor has an easier time. In literally every other editing software, the individual track names show up. Adobe? Of course not.

Why not? It's in the metadata. It's easy to include. It would help literally everyone using their software for anything sound related. Adobe I'm literally begging you. It's been over a decade. PLEASE UDATE THIS. It turns potential customers off your product. You think any post-sound editor with anything besides basic experience is going to choose to use Premiere or Audition when you can't include this, literally the most basic feature anyone could ever ask for?

I don't understand. I'm literally begging you to fix this.

Idea Acknowledged
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Sound , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

@esrhgzdfgazdfgzabdfshzdfs thanks for sharing, I'll make sure the right team sees this. In the mean time I know some people have had success with this plugin: https://editingprep.com/ixmlrenamer/

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@esrhgzdfgazdfgzabdfshzdfs thanks for sharing, I'll make sure the right team sees this. In the mean time I know some people have had success with this plugin: https://editingprep.com/ixmlrenamer/

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate