• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expanded Lumetri - Node Based Effects and Color

LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This technique would incorporate, in the back end / behind the hood of premiere, The Flow Chart from Encore/After Effects, Adjustment Layers (in the Expanded Lumetri panel), Masks, Tracking, and dynamically linking the "Adjustment layers" to effects in the Effects Control Panel to make adjustments in the Effects Control panel as well.

This is basiclly a way for Premiere to introduce 'Nodes' while maintaining it's current Effects Panel. The one issue I find with this is parallel nodes. I'm not sure what the stack order would look like in the Effects Control Panel. Each 'Node/Adjustment Layer' should allow for tracking of pixels, as it currently does, bezier masks with the pen tool to isolate pixels, and as I mention before the Flow of nodes should follow the stack order in the Effects control Panel.

This is valuable because currently the Effects panel is the only way of tracking multiple color adjustment on a clip/adjustment layer. With multiple Lumetri Effects on a clip the renaming and stack order of effects gets clunky and confusing. Adding this feature to Premiere will help editors intuitively follow the adjustment made to clips.
Idea No status
TOPICS
Color

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This would be a great addition. I prefer to color right in my premiere sequence and so far lumertati has caught up to Davinici except for this one option; the parallel nodes. I don't use parallel nodes often when coloring but sometimes it really helps to fix color issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate