• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

QUIETLY UPLOAD TO FRAME.IO WITHOUT COLLABORATORS BEING NOTIFIED

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to upload to Frame.IO without any of my collaborators or team members knowing. And then trigger a notification later in time when I want them to be able to view the new uploads, and possibly be able to schedule the time of when that notification will go out.

Multiple reasons for this: For instance, if I am editing overnight and I don't want the notification of the new upload to be missed when they wake up in the morning. Or if I am editing on the weekend I don't want the other people involved to see the notification until business hours on Monday. If they get it Saturday they might forget about it when they are back in the office. 

The other reason: I am uploading tests for the sake of comparison viewing with existing edits, I don't want to overload the team members/ collaborators with notifications so that they will then miss the actual notification when it is time for them to review. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Idea No status
TOPICS
Projects or collaboration , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This would make a great feature request!

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate