• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is it slower to die to natural causes than to make a new project in Premiere Pro?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about you guys shift-delete the whole "new project" part of Premiere pro, and do a simple new solution that every other software that has a working and fast solution uses?

I updated my 12c/24t cpu to 7950x3D, (5ghz, 16c32t) and got DDR5 64gb ram, and the page is still lagging. (win 10, soon win11)

I mean wow. It's the only software I have open.

I'm sorry if my one of the best computers one can put together (excluding threadrippers etc) is not powerful enough to make a new project in Premiere pro, with normal UX.

If anyone can please let me know, I'd be glad to do what is necessary.  Aparently updating my computer did nothing. (newest version, and this garbage has been going on since the new project window was updated to this garbage)

[Abuse removed by moderator]

Idea No status
TOPICS
Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In terms of performance, in case of Premiere (and AE), there seems to be no rules. I see so many people with unbelievably fast computers / brand new machines having so many problems with Premiere, especialy many people on M1 or M2 Macs.

I'm on much lower specs on my Surface Pro and it;s working very well...

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate