Highlighted

A few frames of deleted clip still showing in timeline

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am having this issue constantly now. Let's say I have 3 clips and after reviwing my edit, I delete the middle clip. When playing back the project after this, I still see 2 frames of the deleted clip showing in the playback. I tried to clear my media cache, rebooted Premiere a few times but nothing solved the problem.

I appreciate any help, as this issue/bug is making my editing process a real pain.

Thank you!

Diogo

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

A few frames of deleted clip still showing in timeline

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am having this issue constantly now. Let's say I have 3 clips and after reviwing my edit, I delete the middle clip. When playing back the project after this, I still see 2 frames of the deleted clip showing in the playback. I tried to clear my media cache, rebooted Premiere a few times but nothing solved the problem.

I appreciate any help, as this issue/bug is making my editing process a real pain.

Thank you!

Diogo

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd say either a corrupted project or some video drive issue. Try making a new project and importing the existing one, and upgrading your graphics drivers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0