Highlighted

After export, my video is in slow-mo.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, after I export every video on premiere, it always ends up in slow motion. The audio is perfect, and the quality there isn't decreased, it's just the video. It's usually 5-10x slower than the actual video. In the timeline, it's in-sync and regular speed, just after-export. Please help!

Topics

Audio, Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

After export, my video is in slow-mo.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, after I export every video on premiere, it always ends up in slow motion. The audio is perfect, and the quality there isn't decreased, it's just the video. It's usually 5-10x slower than the actual video. In the timeline, it's in-sync and regular speed, just after-export. Please help!

Topics

Audio, Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What created the video? Screen capture, drone, GoPro or phone perhaps?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Xbox game capture.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok ... that would be creating VFR ... variable frame-rate media. This means that although you may set a frame-rate, the actual number of frames per second recorded varies as to how much the app or device sees the need for frames. It can vary a fair amount. For some phones for instance, if you set "30" for fps, the actual frames recorded will run between maybe 27.3fps to 31.2 fps, and vary constantly through the recording.

Premiere can sorta work with VFR but not really well. Download the free utility Handbrake, and use the Video tab in that app to set a fixed numerical number for the fps, and also check the circle by Constant Frame Rate (CFR).

You can do batches in that app also.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines