I am a beginner at this. Ideally, I am trying to place this timer in the upper left corner. I am going to be creating workout videos and would like to have a a countdown timer. I am trying to create the circular timer. I can get the timer to work if everything is centered. If I move the circles to the left corner they stop work.
1. I create a background to put my ellipse on.
2. Using the Ellipse Tool I make the ellispse on the backgroud, holding shift to make it a cirlce.
3. I duplicate the circle and scale to 90%
4. I make the graphic the same length as my video
5. I find the Radial Wipe in the Effects command and then place it on the text block
6. I set a keyframe at the beginning by selecting the clock on the raidal wipe (at 0)-Tran. Then move it to 100% and place it at the end. Now if I am centered within my backgroud it does work. It is when I try to move it to the upper corner (left it does not work properly)
Usually the cirlce does not begin to "countdown" on the transitional completion until the 70s. I reached out to the creator and tried to add a NEST, but I am so lost. If anyone could help that would be great.