Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My System:

Windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Premiere CC2015.3

Graphics Adapter Nvidia Geforce GTX 980

All Drivers and apps updated

Exporting large Premiere projects (Duration appx. 1 hour) with Mercury engine activated don't cause any problem in 2K and 4K as well. But after I have replaced my original Mercalli stabilizer effects by Adobe Warp stabilizer I get the following error Information:

Deactivating GPU Support yields excellent results in terribly long time. I am surprised that the error doesn' occur at the  appearance of the first Warp effect but some Warps later.

I found several complaints with respect to "compiling movie error" but none with direct relation to Warp.

Can you help me?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 05, 2016 Aug 05, 2016

Das Problem ist - zumindest für meine Projekte - jetzt gelöst. Seit dem neuesten Update von Premiere CC und Media Encoder tritt der Fehler nicht mehr auf.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 118 Replies 118
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came across the same error. When i turned off the Stabilizer mentioned in rendering effect, the render went all normal as it should be. Clip was short and I managed without stabilizer.

AME Error.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Masood, how much VRAM do you have? You might look into updating that.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same errors for me. Still waiting for Adobe to chime in. For others reading this, I have been able to render directly from Premiere without errors. Of course, this has the downside of completely sucking as a workaround, since it renders your Premiere useless for the duration, but this error only occurs rendering through AME. For what it's worth.

Side note: I'm looking at different editing solutions as a result of this happening so often now. +1 top all the "Sad" comments already made.I can't tell Adobe to "let my payment slide for 6 months", so I expect them to fix bugs quickly in exchange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 10, i7-7700K, 2x1070 Sli, 32Ram
AE and encoder CC2017, than 2018 but same — error code 1609629695errorae.png

Moderator Warning: Do not use profanity. It is against our community guidelines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vas, Sorry, but need more info to solve this. I think your GPU config might not serve you in SLI config. I would troubleshoot without that. I would be interested to find out more, as my guess is you have a GPU heavy export if you are failing more than 15 min. in. Either that, or it's some failure with a file at that timecode.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This error can occur:

a) The most common way this happens is when you try to render two or more precomps that require a lot of RAM in the same timeline, to solve it simply render them individually in formats without loss of quality (like high quality avi for example) and then join them into a single composition, and render it back to a more compact format such as mp4

To find out which layer is causing problems, simply follow the render window or search the data in the Media Encoder.

b) But I also got this error when trying to render a comp that had a preset that simulated blur using javascript, and by habit, before rendering, I selected all the layers and triggered the standard AE motion blur. To solve this, just disable the Blur button.

Rgds!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing workflow tips, Daniel. I think that more powerful hardware can assist your current workflow.

Thanks,
Kevi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How I solved it:

I was getting this same error, error code -1609629695. This was on a project I had created two years ago, and had never had any difficulty rendering.

When I went to revise the project, I updated it to the Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018.  I started getting this error when rendering media, whether in Premiere or Media Encoder. Changing the render engine made no difference. Off-lining and re-linking all media made no difference. Creating a new project and importing the relevant clips made no difference.

The error always came up when a clip contained an After Effects title that was linked to the original After Effects project, which had also just been updated to CC 2018.

I was able to solve this by rendering that title in After Effects, and importing the rendered .mov file into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I don't know if this will help or not...but I was having this issue. I was exporting to an external drive an 8k h265 video. When I switched over to exporting to an internal drive, everything went fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm. Interesting. Thank you for sharing, John.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Всем привет. У меня такая же беда (9 Код ошибки: -1609629695). Появилась на Premiere 17. Но у меня ошибка появляется или просто отказывается кодировать Encoder на эффекте Magic Bullet Denoiser III. Отключение CUDA в Premiere иногда решает проблему. Но не всегда. Если отключить Magic Bullet Denoiser III, то работает нормально.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all.

My name is Michael Starley . I came across this post due to the same issue . I know that this is a late reply and I do not know if this will help  .

I myself just wrapped a new PC build . I have overclocked all of the hardware , including graphics card(1060 Gt ) .

Overclocking demanded hours of testing and stabilization .

The issue with not being able to render caught me completely off guard . I thought that I had payed my due diligence in proving the system ready . After reading every ones post it dawned on me . I stress tested my graphics card at 1080p .

The rendering issue occurred while working with 2.k footage .(GPU not setup for that load)

I opened up my graphics card overclocking software and and removed 13 mhz from the gpu core clock setting .

That solved my problem . Hopefully  this can help others as well . No guarantees that 13 mhz will be your magic number though .

I would suggest removing 13 mhz at a time until problem is resolved .

The reason I am choosing 13 mhz at a time is because my graphics card is  Pascal architecture .

Pascal steps in increments of 13 . Your card may be different .

Hope This Helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More powerful hardware can assist this situation, I feel, Michael. Hope you've since solved this.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same error message, and it is indeed frustrating when you can't export the final file.

I spent several hours pinpointing the area, then the problem which cause the error. Apparently it was a plug-in from Red Giant Universe called "ecto" which causes a ghostly fire-like effect around letters or a piece of masked video. As soon as I deleted the effect the export went through flawlessly. I can only assume that Premiere had a problem rendering this effect because it uses up too much ram or something from the video GPU. You might try to look at areas that won't create a preview to find similar problems that cause this error. That's my take on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. Я решила проблему этой ошибки кодированием в HEVC (H265). После нескольких выводов, результат 100%, т.е. сколько проектов поставила на кодировку, столько и перекодировалось. CUDA включена. Конечно получается немного дольше, но если сравнить время потраченное на попытки вывести проект в H264, то выходит быстрей вывести один раз в H265. При том что у меня CPU достаточно старый - i7 3600 (((.  И то для 60 минутного видео, вывод 24 hours для меня является приемлемым результатом. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After around 6 hours of trying I found a solution!!!! I got the error around 100 times!!! Now it is gone.

I tried 200 things nothing helped, but one did:

Create new Project, open old Project, select all needed scenes in old project strg+c, switch to new project press strg+v. The new project is working, all export is going fine, already exported 20 files in a list, all GREEN. Great Easy solution for me. Never liked green hooks THAT MUCH!!!!

Maybe the problem occurred because of different Premiere versions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One other thing that helps in my case: Switching to CPU Rendering from GPU (GPU fails randomly). And Lumetri in combination with "Einstellungsebene" (probably "adjustment layer" in English) and "gaußscher Weichzeichner" (Probably "gaußian blur" in English) kills my Premiere kind of - it even renders the "gaußscher Weichzeichner" with IGNORING the keyframes, the output file is just wrong but successful. The blur is animated from 0 to 200 over some time - in the timeline and even preview rendering everything goes fine - but when I export the final file: blur 200 ALL the time Solution is no to place the animated blur in an adjustment layer. Really strange...

gtx1070 and gtx1080 with 16-32GB ram (2 different machines) - GPU rendering fails regularly - CPU works but with this annoying blur error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heller,

My guess is that, even with these somewhat respectable GPUs, you're overdoing it with GPU accelerated effects along with something else we do not know about your sequence. Likely, you've got a lot of scaling, say, 4K to HD. So, it's a combo of your workflow and your hardware. Throw more VRAM at your workflow, and your issue is solved. Use the same GPU? Change your workflow. That's where I think you ought to be; my opinion.

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, it sounds like you had a corrupt project and were able to solve that by importing that corrupt project's assets into a new one. Good going, Durgadas.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C,

I have heard that simply exporting to H.265 can solve this issue. Good going.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this problem for a couple of days!

I moved the files closer to the root!

Example:

C:\music videos\2018\artist name\folder 01

↑ This is too deep in the files

Try this

C:\folder 01

Close then re-open the program.

Relocate the files which you should have replaced into

C:\Folder    ← This should work!

This instantly worked for me!

Rez EsQuire

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue show up today - very annoying but just opened Adobe Media Exporter and imported the project, the export worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto here with 1609629695 when transcoding using Premiere Pro CC 2018 Version 12.1.2 Build 69.  Dell XPS 8300 PC, i7-2600 CPU at 3.4GHz 4 Core32GB, , Windows 10.0.17134 Build 177134 x64 bit, Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Ti Driver 398.36 rendering to 2TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD.

Solution - discovered track index references in Premiere Pro were corrupted during transcode/render as though files were no longer available on device (5 Panasonic FZ200 1980x1080 files stored on 4TB USB-3 Lacie files), despite PP timeline properties appearing fine:

File Path: L:\Rotary\Club Meetings\072618 Third Meeting\Lumix FZ200\00000.MTS

Type: MPEG Movie

File Size: 4.00 GB

Image Size: 1920 x 1080

Frame Rate: 59.94

Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - compressed - Stereo

Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo

Total Duration: 00:20:25:31

Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0

Video Codec Type: AVCHD H.264 4:2:0

While the files were certainly on the drive, PP Sequence timeline would not recognize the video files after 1609629695 error, despite trying to delete the track files and re-importing them, restarting PP, rebooting PC, etc.  Incidentally, earlier on one occasion I tried applying Warp Stabilizer on a track but after receiving the typical sequence timeline encoding mismatch error I undid it by rolling back the filter.  Judging by others problems I read here, I wonder if a bug in Warp Stabilizer caused a program overrun error to corrupt the track.

Finally, after running out of ideas, I copied the other tracks to a new sequence/timeline and manually re-entered the Panasonic Lumix FZ100 files on the timeline, requiring several hours since it was a 2 camera shoot and separate audio recording (with another track/layer for PNG, JPG and Title slides.  Rendering then worked flawlessly so apparently the original Premiere Pro render corrupted the timeline link to Panasonic FZ100 files.  And rather than start over, the best resolution was to:

- make a copy of the existing sequence to a new timeline sequence in the same project

- remove the (single combined) track

- rename the new sequence to avoid confusion

- copy the working tracks over to a new timeline sequence

- manually lay down the video files again on the new sequence timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also effected by this error. Here are my logs:

- Encoding Time: 00:07:30

08/03/2018 08:33:47 PM : Encoding Failed

------------------------------------------------------------

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\D:\media\projects\wedding\weddingpromo\wedding-promo_AME\wedding-promo_1.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00;00;30;18 - 00;00;31;12

Rendering at offset: 30.631 seconds

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695

- Encoding Time: 00:02:03

08/03/2018 08:37:55 PM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing to file: \\?\D:\media\projects\wedding\weddingpromo\wedding-promo_AME\wedding-promo_2.mp4

Around timecode: 00;00;12;15 - 00;00;13;09

Rendering at offset: 12.512 seconds

- Encoding Time: 00:02:06

08/03/2018 08:40:27 PM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing to file: \\?\D:\media\projects\wedding\weddingpromo\wedding-promo_AME\wedding-promo_3.mp4

- Encoding Time: 00:02:07

08/03/2018 08:44:12 PM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing to file: \\?\D:\media\projects\wedding\weddingpromo\wedding-promo_AME\wedding-promo.mp4

- Encoding Time: 00:02:04

08/03/2018 08:46:49 PM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing to file: \\?\D:\media\projects\wedding\weddingpromo\wedding-promo_AME\wedding-promo_1.mp4

- Encoding Time: 00:01:56

08/03/2018 08:51:05 PM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing to file: \\?\D:\media\projects\wedding\weddingpromo\wedding-promo_AME\wedding-promo_2.mp4

- Encoding Time: 00:01:59

08/03/2018 08:53:37 PM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing to file: \\?\D:\media\projects\wedding\weddingpromo\wedding-promo_AME\wedding-promo_3.mp4

08/03/2018 08:57:52 PM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing to file: \\?\D:\media\projects\wedding\weddingpromo\wedding-promo_AME\wedding-promo_4.mp4

08/03/2018 08:57:52 PM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Export Error

Error finishing encode.

Writing to file: \\?\D:\media\projects\wedding\weddingpromo\wedding-promo_AME\wedding-promo_3_1.mp4

Error code: -2147287036

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Nickolas. It is extremely difficult to troubleshoot this error with no info about your computer system. Please give us full details of your system, especially VRAM, sequence duration, and list of GPU accelerated effects. Hope you have already solved this on your own.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines