FAQ: How to solve Time Remapping issues with Premiere Pro 14.3.2?

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro v 14.4. Please update to the latest version using the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

We are investigating an issue with Premiere Pro (v 14.3.2) where the Time Remapping line doesn’t respond to click and drag actions.

Here is the workaround for this issue:

Instead of clicking on the Time Remapping line to adjust the speed, try clicking slightly above the line and you will be able to adjust the parameters.

Time Remapping bug.gif

If this doesn't help, you may install the previous version of Premiere Pro from the Creative Cloud Desktop app and check if it's working properly in that.

Note: 
This is only applicable to Premiere Pro 14.3.2. If you are experiencing any Time Remapping issues with the other versions, please create a new post describing your issue.

Hope this helps in solving the issue. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Update: This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro v 14.4. Please update to the latest version using the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

FAQ: How to solve Time Remapping issues with Premiere Pro 14.3.2?

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro v 14.4. Please update to the latest version using the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

We are investigating an issue with Premiere Pro (v 14.3.2) where the Time Remapping line doesn’t respond to click and drag actions.

Here is the workaround for this issue:

Instead of clicking on the Time Remapping line to adjust the speed, try clicking slightly above the line and you will be able to adjust the parameters.

Time Remapping bug.gif

If this doesn't help, you may install the previous version of Premiere Pro from the Creative Cloud Desktop app and check if it's working properly in that.

Note: 
This is only applicable to Premiere Pro 14.3.2. If you are experiencing any Time Remapping issues with the other versions, please create a new post describing your issue.

Hope this helps in solving the issue. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Update: This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro v 14.4. Please update to the latest version using the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

TOPICS
FAQ, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 27, 2020 4
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sumeet this will help a lot of end users 

Mo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! 

I am also having trouble with the Time Remapping feature in the Effect Controls Panel. It doesn't allow me to click on the line (like the video above) but also turns my cursor into a cross hair and doesn't allow me to select anything.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm able to do this trick on the video, but the sound does not remap with the picture.
I dont recall the sound not being able to remap with the video?  How do I make

the sound remap with the video?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't Speed Ramp audio.  You need to right click on the audio and choose a speed option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does not @adobe HOTFIX this issue?! The application gets more bugs than fixes recently. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 1