FAQ: My CPU is 100% and my GPU is at 0%. Rendering is so slow.

Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep reading post like this from so many people that I thought I would start one myself but offer a solution. I show how the various options should be setup in Premiere Pro depending on how your computer is configured.

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andy,

This is one of the best explanations of how to setup the several different options in Premiere for using the CPU, onboard graphics chipset/processor, and GPU I've seen. Thanks for posting!

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Andy 1968 AUTHOR LATEST
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

I have seen a lot of post like this over the past few months but I did not have time to make a new video until now. I want to give a visual so people could see what is going on under the hood. Premiere Pro actually works very well with the CPU and GPU. If the GPU gets to hot we can enable Quick Symc. I like the fact that you have several options with Premiere Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines