• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I Remove a Tab in the Project Panel?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day all!  I'm working in Premiere Pro 2020 and I have a question about bins in the project panel.  When I double clicked a bin, it created a new tab that shows only the contents of that bin.  It was helpful for a moment, but I want to remove that tab as I'm going back and forth between so many tabs, it's no longer helpful.  I can't find the option to remove that tab...

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

With the tab that you want to remove selected, press Command (Control) + W to close it.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be more helpful if your provide us screenshot of the issue . btw from my understanding i have found a solution that you can goback to default project folder using goback arrow at the top left corner  as i highlighted in yellow marker and delete the unwanted bin from project file easily 

a.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the tab that you want to remove selected, press Command (Control) + W to close it.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant!  This is what I was looking for!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Prefereces dialog, you can set the behavior for open in this window, open in new tab, open in new window for three different keyboard commands. This way you can quickly open a bin in the same window, or a completely separate window or just a different tab in the same window.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines