Highlighted

How to change default transition time

Contributor ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find where I can set the default transition time between objects.  It seems to default to 1 second.  Pain to change every time.  My publisher wants a quarter second.  CC2017

Hi Peterkellner1,

If you are on the latest version of Premiere Pro (CC2017.1), that option has been moved to Preferences > Timeline

1.jpg

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to change default transition time

Contributor ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find where I can set the default transition time between objects.  It seems to default to 1 second.  Pain to change every time.  My publisher wants a quarter second.  CC2017

Hi Peterkellner1,

If you are on the latest version of Premiere Pro (CC2017.1), that option has been moved to Preferences > Timeline

1.jpg

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can set default transition time in the Preferences under General.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peterkellner1,

1.jpg

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a 73 sec tutorial about this! Hope this helps! 🙂

Fading individual clips can be pretty time consuming but there is a way to fade all the clips at once. You do this by using the default transition. To set th...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines