• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save mixer settings

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I save mixer settings in premiere audio track and transfer them to other sequences ?
A lot of small clips are cut from one day's recording and these have to be partly transferred to other sequences because it simplifies the overview, for example, because different brandings are applied to the videos. Then you have to recreate the audio settings for each sequence by hand. This is super annoying.

I now have many such shootings and that stops so much..to switch every time in Audition is also much too time-consuming.
It sucks

Saving the added Audio-plugins with its settings (like DAWs do), like .. these are my settings for Studio A and these are for Studio B ..that would be a great timesaver for professionals

TOPICS
Audio , Export , How to , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I was using the same settings over and over then I'd make all my adjustments and effects in the Track Mixer and then save the sequence. Then when I needed to recall those setttings for a new sequence I would duplicate that and use that to start with. It's like a template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Tnx man, .. IF you do changes or have to switch Projects it doenst help.
But for everything else ist a Workaround. What means i have to do for all the purposes predefined templates … def not elegant, and not state of the art .. but will work in some cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines