Highlighted

Multi cameras wont show in my multi camera window

Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im editing a video with 6 different cameras. When I was half way throw my editing, my multi cameras disappeared so now I only see one camera, not the whole six like I used to. I tried to google this problem and I found out that there is a window called Edit Cameras that I can control how many cameras I see. I have no idea how to find this window or if this window will help me.

EditCamsDialog.png

This window that I am looking for and maybe that can fix this, maybe not.

Im using Premiere Pro 2017.0.2.

camera.jpg

This is my timeline, only showing one camera.

Multi camera sequense.png

And this is my multi camera sequence. All the cameras are visible.

It's because you turned off track targeting for the multi-camera track. Click the "V1" on the timeline (or whatever track holds your multi-channel clip) so that it turns blue like the audio track labels.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multi cameras wont show in my multi camera window

Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im editing a video with 6 different cameras. When I was half way throw my editing, my multi cameras disappeared so now I only see one camera, not the whole six like I used to. I tried to google this problem and I found out that there is a window called Edit Cameras that I can control how many cameras I see. I have no idea how to find this window or if this window will help me.

EditCamsDialog.png

This window that I am looking for and maybe that can fix this, maybe not.

Im using Premiere Pro 2017.0.2.

camera.jpg

This is my timeline, only showing one camera.

Multi camera sequense.png

And this is my multi camera sequence. All the cameras are visible.

It's because you turned off track targeting for the multi-camera track. Click the "V1" on the timeline (or whatever track holds your multi-channel clip) so that it turns blue like the audio track labels.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2017 4
Enthusiast ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2017 6
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome. Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG, I love you for life.

This was driving me nuts until I found your answer.

Thank you!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2018 0
Participant ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+100  Thank you, Horshack!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, thank you, that was frustrating until finding this post. I thought I was going mad.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0