Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Premiere Pro CC won't update?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hope you guys can help!

My Premiere Pro CC is stuck at the version previous to the April update. I have no Essential Graphics or new way of producing titles. I have tried updating, reinstalling, calling Adobe customer service which, did not go well.

Anybody had the same issues or any ideas on how to force the update?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

To force an update you can go to the CC app, click the gear icon at the top-right, and click "Check for App Updates." This shouldn't be necessary, so you probably have something else going on.

What about just uninstalling it, keeping your preferences when prompted, and then reinstalling CC 2017? This should get you the latest update and back up and running the way you want. "Should" being the operative word. If that doesn't work we can go from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To force an update you can go to the CC app, click the gear icon at the top-right, and click "Check for App Updates." This shouldn't be necessary, so you probably have something else going on.

What about just uninstalling it, keeping your preferences when prompted, and then reinstalling CC 2017? This should get you the latest update and back up and running the way you want. "Should" being the operative word. If that doesn't work we can go from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines