Highlighted

nividia geforce GTX 1050 TI unsupported video driver

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I install the adobe premiere pro and open it I get this massege ( nividia geforce GTX 1050 TI unsupported video driver ), so who I can solve this problem?

IMG-20200330-WA0000.jpg

Topics

Anywhere

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

nividia geforce GTX 1050 TI unsupported video driver

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I install the adobe premiere pro and open it I get this massege ( nividia geforce GTX 1050 TI unsupported video driver ), so who I can solve this problem?

IMG-20200330-WA0000.jpg

Topics

Anywhere

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install an updated driver for you card: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
awh11 LATEST
Enthusiast ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Myer said, update your GPU drivers. That said, it is worth mentioning that the 1050 is not in Adobe's list of reccommended GPUs for Premiere Pro 2020.

What this means is there is a chance that, even if you do have the latest GPU drivers, that the GPU may not officially be supported and you still might get this error. Keep in mind this doesn't prevent you from using Premiere (you can click Continue with Known Issues), but you may not be able to use certain features like GPU acceleration.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines