Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Community Digest — November 2020

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro Community Digest

Hello Premiere Pro Community! Here are your community highlights for November 2020. 

Icon.pngRetrospective: November 2020: November has passed by with another new version of Premiere Pro, version 14.6, which we'll discuss below. A couple of cool new features to check out! Hope our friends in the U.S. enjoyed their Thanksgiving, though this year it's been challenging to have a normal holiday, without a doubt! We hope you and all of your loved ones are staying safe and healthy, wherever you are.

Let's recap.

thumb 3.pngPremiere Pro Team Blog Posts: In November, there were some Premiere Pro Team blog posts you may have missed. Here are links to the pertinent articles.

thumb 1.pngNew Feature Highlights: Adobe Premiere Pro (14.6)

Quick Export: A quick way to export a H.264 file from the timeline.

DNxHR 444 12-bit encode and decode

Premiere Pro Beta New Features

One feature that recently arrived in beta is "Media Replacement in Motion Graphics Templates." Motion Graphics templates allow you to work more efficiently with graphics and animations while retaining visual consistency. Users will be able to swap out graphics and video in Motion Graphics templates.

• After Effects users can designate media within their templates as replaceable.
  • In Premiere Pro, editors can drag and drop new graphics, like a company logo, or a new video, into the template.
  • More info here.

thumb 2.pngTop Troubleshooting Threads (14.6)

Cool New How-to Content

Here are some great new "How To" technique threads, videos, and other stuff you may find interesting. If you have a cool tutorial or technique to share with the community, please drop Kevin a message.

How To Make a HIGHLIGHT VIDEO + Export Settings in Adobe Premiere Pro
Abe Kislevitz

7 Adobe Premiere Pro Tips To Speed Up Your Editing
Valentina Vee on the VidCon Channel

1. Create keyboard shortcuts
  2. Use pancake editing to sync audio and video timelines
  3. Use Looks in Lumetri color effect
  4. Test your final video on your phone
  5. Utilize Adobe Stock store for FREE motion graphic templates
  6. Use the slip tool for quick edits
  7. Freebie!

The Glitch Effect in Premiere Pro
By KrossKaos

Better Titles for Beginners in Adobe Premiere Pro
By Colin Smith - Video Revealed

Peru Bob.pngFeatured ACP - Peru Bob

I would like to give our Premiere Pro community superstar, Peru Bob, a special mention. At over 25,000 posts, Bob is the one of the most prolific and helpful ACPs we have on the Premiere Pro forums. Bob is very good with technical issues so you can rely on him for solving such problems. Bob told me that his passion for media and broadcast stems from his college radio experience, that experience is one we share. Bob has a degree in Electrical Engineering, but says he is not a pro editor. Could've fooled me! Like Ann Bens, he's a serious hobbyist with a deep love for the application. Bob told me he lives in the Adirondaks in upstate New York and owns a hardware store in a small town there. Now that is cool!

Thanks again, Bob. I appreciate your dedication to the community!

Past Digests

Premiere Pro August 2020 Community Digest

Premiere Pro September 2020 Digest
Premiere Pro October 2020 Digest

Premiere Pro Community Digest — November

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?