Highlighted

Premiere Pro stuck in "Loading ImporterQuicktime Bundle

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 6.37.03 PM.pngDo you know why Premiere won't start and stuck in this stage? I turned off Firewall, empty Adobe folder and reinstalled Adobe CC. It still does not work. Please help!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro stuck in "Loading ImporterQuicktime Bundle

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 6.37.03 PM.pngDo you know why Premiere won't start and stuck in this stage? I turned off Firewall, empty Adobe folder and reinstalled Adobe CC. It still does not work. Please help!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, except mine says .pre and not .bundle. been waitng nearly 20 mins to see if it will fix itself. i dont need to force close and lose my project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why force quitting while launching premiere will make you lose your project.   Maybe go in to a little more detail.  You might also tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows or Mac, Christy? Let us know. First thing you might try is a clean reinstall of Premiere Pro. 

Hope to help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the very same issue. Did you solve it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sachiek,

Frustrating. Can we have more info on your system?

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Kevin. 
I have macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7
I am using Adobe Premiere Pro version 14.4.
This error really came out of nowhere, it might have been after I updated Premiere a few days ago.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried reinstalling the programme and resetting my preferences, neither of those worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0