Highlighted

Project Save Error

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started getting the following error when trying to save my project. I can't save the project at all. Even Save As doesn't work. Does anyone know how I might be able to fix this? I have been using Premiere Pro on this computer for over a year with no issues and I have no idea what caused this to suddenly start happening.

Project Save Error

An unknown error occurred while saving the project.

Select 'Save As' from the File menu to save the project to a new location.

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 7.11.10 PM.png

Welp I'm a total dummy. My drive had run out of space but I didn't get a single error notifying me as such. It took hours of looking through Google to find someone suggesting that I look at my drive space and voila I had only 5kb of space left on my working drive. Clearing off some space fixed this issue. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Project Save Error

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started getting the following error when trying to save my project. I can't save the project at all. Even Save As doesn't work. Does anyone know how I might be able to fix this? I have been using Premiere Pro on this computer for over a year with no issues and I have no idea what caused this to suddenly start happening.

Project Save Error

An unknown error occurred while saving the project.

Select 'Save As' from the File menu to save the project to a new location.

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 7.11.10 PM.png

Welp I'm a total dummy. My drive had run out of space but I didn't get a single error notifying me as such. It took hours of looking through Google to find someone suggesting that I look at my drive space and voila I had only 5kb of space left on my working drive. Clearing off some space fixed this issue. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to add, I am on macOS Movaje 10.14.6 using the latest version of Premiere Pro 14.5.0 (Build 51).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0