• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render fails in ME for proxy creation

Participant ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under PP 14.3.0 Build 38, and ME 14.3 Build 39, when I bring a clip onto the timeline and an ME task is spawned to create a proxy file, the proxy creation fails (PP pops up a "Render failed, check ME" msg).

ME gives this error:

Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: QuickTime
Writing to file: D:\.........
Around timecode: 01;20;59;53 - 01;21;00;12
Rendering at offset: 0.350 seconds
Component: QuickTime of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: -1609629690

If I then reset the failed status and restart the task in ME, it runs ok and creates the proxy.

CUDA is turned on in both PP and ME. The proxy type is "CineForm Medium Resolution Proxy".

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

If you're graphics card is an nvidia, there are apparently problems with some drivers for it..  try turning off cuda.  If that solves the problem, I'd guess it's a driver issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10, 32gb ram, I7 4-core, NVIDIA GTX960 (2gb vram), PP 14.3.0 Build 38, and ME 14.3 Build 39,

I had updated the NVIDIA driver to latest (451.48), but that produced badly pixellated program and source monitor playback, so I backleveled it to 446.14 to get around that. Not sure, but I think the render failures began after that. Also, the monitors sometimes go black on this 446.14 driver release as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines